There are several reasons why selling through a professional is advisable.
First of all, real estate agencies like Lokim have a large database and network of potential customers, which increases the chances of selling quickly and at the best price.
In addition, real estate agents have in-depth knowledge of the local market and can advise on pricing and selling strategies.
Finally, real estate agencies take care of all the administrative tasks related to the sale, allowing homeowners to focus on other aspects of their lives.
Why commit to an exclusive mandate?
An exclusive mandate is a contract between an owner and a real estate agency, which gives the latter the exclusive right to sell a property during a specific period.
There are several advantages to giving an exclusive mandate to a real estate agency:
- Priority: By giving an exclusive mandate, the owner gives priority to the real estate agency to sell his property. This allows the agency to concentrate on the sale of the property and to devote more time and effort to it.
- Visibility: Real estate agencies generally have a large network of potential clients and effective marketing tools to promote the properties they have for sale.
n giving an exclusive mandate, the owner can benefit from this increased visibility.
- The quality of the visits: Real estate agents will select potential buyers for visits based on their search criteria and financial capacity.
- Negotiation management: Real estate agents have experience and expertise in negotiating the price and conditions of sale, they can help owners to obtain the best price for their property and avoid common mistakes.
- Administrative management: Real estate agencies take care of all the administrative tasks related to the sale, coordinate the follow-up with the notary, and manage the legal documents, which allows the selling owner to concentrate on other matters.
You want to know more about exclusive mandates at LOKIM ? contact us